Creativity As A Spiritual Response

Photo by Inna Heasley on Pexels.com

October = Harvest

As you look over the harvest that you have brought in this Autumn, what is it in this particular harvest that surprises you, excites you, or creates hope for the next growing season?

16 thoughts on “Creativity As A Spiritual Response

1. Heather Maria Photography says:

This Autumn I wrote a book. I was surprised at how quickly I wrote it and how easily it flowed. I am looking forward to getting it out into the world. It excites me that I have the opportunity to make a difference in many ways. I always look forward to continue growing.

2. barbparcellswritingalife says:

This Autumn I have come to realize the best version of myself and my writing. I have discarded the projects and ideas that didn’t grow well, and harvested what did. I can now move into the next growing season with creative garden that has been well fed and is ready to take on only the best seeds!

• Earthenware Ministry says:

Thank you for your response. I love your use of discernment in choosing which projects to discard and which to harvest.

3. Rachel Kieffer says:

This autumn I have brought in the harvest of my women health circle, we started our meetings last week and already the women in the circle are reaping tremendous health benefits and making significant changes in their life and health.

• Earthenware Ministry says:

Thank you for your response. I can read your excitement regarding the women’s health circle and your hope for the the future of these women. Did this harvest surprise you in any way?

4. Andrea says:

So many things! First of all, my little author co-op is gaining traction. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for a long time and, my hope is that it will continue to blossom as time goes on. (And then there was the trip north to an apple orchard. Yum!) Great question. Thanks.

• Earthenware Ministry says:

Thank you for your response and congratulations on the author co-op! So much to be excited about – and Yum, fresh apples.

• Earthenware Ministry says:

Thanks for your response. A feeling of hope for the future certainly drives a business forward. Perhaps there are surprises and excitement as well?

5. Kathleen says:

Oh my! So much! This year has totally changed my perspective on what I am capable of in terms of my creativity, commitment and purpose. I believe that’s the real gift of my harvest! ☺ Kathleen

• Earthenware Ministry says:

Kathleen, it seems that this has been a very surprising year for you. I love your excitement and
      hope for future endeavors based on a very different perspective of what is possible. Congratulations!

6. Kelley Grimes says:

I just co-authored the book Shine! and on Wednesday it became an international best selling book, which is a wonderful harvest in so many ways. Sharing the story of my life that has informed everything I have done in my career has been powerful and healing and I feel deeply grateful to send ripples of encouragement for others to shine their bright lights in the world!

• Earthenware Ministry says:

Congratulations, Kelley! Perhaps this experience of co-authoring provided a pleasant surprise, excitement, as well as hope and a sense of purpose for future endeavors.

• Earthenware Ministry says:

Thank you for your response. I hope that following your preparations that your winter crop go well!