Creativity As A Spiritual Response

ball ball shaped blur color

Photo by Pixabay on Pexels.com

October = Harvest

Prompt #2

Which do you prefer:

1. planting
  2. harvesting?

Why?

12 thoughts on “Creativity As A Spiritual Response

1. Heather Maria Photography says:

I love to plant in the way I love to create. For me it’s about accomplishing something that is healing. When the harvest comes around it’s a bonus for me. I am entirely grateful for that anything and anything that comes out of the planting and creating.

• Earthenware Ministry says:

Thank you for your response. I wish you a harvest of abundance as well as continued energy for planting and creating.

2. ckkochis2017 says:

I appreciate the entire process from planting the seed in the soil, nurturing it and then, when it’s time, harvest. There’s something about watching nature in motion that grounds my understanding of the ebb and flow of life.

• Earthenware Ministry says:

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your awareness of the process of grounding ourselves in the seasons, observing nature in motion, appreciation, and harvest in it’s own time, as being a process that grounds your understanding of life.

• Earthenware Ministry says:

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your ability to plan, dig around, and dream. I wish you harvests of abundance.

3. krystal couture says:

I love both seasonally! Recently, I have gotten to appreciate the harvest of my life in addition to the harvest of foods and energies. I love the turning inward, reflecting and honoring the bounty! <3

• Earthenware Ministry says:

Thank you for your response. Certainly both planting and harvesting are important. But, so is turning inward to reflect and honor the bounty that is there in our own lives. Perhaps that is another gift of the harvest.

4. barbparcellswritingalife says:

Wow, that’s a tough one for this former gardener. I love the idea of planting because it reminds me of how we plant our dreams and intentions. On the other hand, harvesting the results of our hard work and devotion is a feeling unlike any other!

• Earthenware Ministry says:

Thank you for your response. Oh yes, I agree that former gardener’s love planting and also harvesting. Dreams, intentions, hard work and devotion can lead to an abundant harvest.

5. Leila says:

Planting first . It is the process that I appreciate, the researching, the digging, the probing… even the mistakes. There in lies a wealth of knowledge and discovery.
    Harvesting is automatic when we have planted.

• Earthenware Ministry says:

Thank you for your response. I imagine that both planting and harvesting provide a process leading to knowledge and discovery. What do you think?