June = Journals
The following is a brief ,and certainly not exclusive, list of journal writing opportunities:
- when reflecting on one’s past life or future goals
- while in the midst of major life events such as graduations, weddings, births of children or grandchildren, illness, divorce, and terminal illness.
- when feeling confused, irritated, or afraid
- when feeling overwhelmed with the news, local and world events and tragedies
- when traveling
- when reflecting upon and responding to a book one has read
- when reading scripture verses or other spiritual writing
- when praying
- when learning something new or establishing a new practice
- when practicing gratitude.