June = Journals. HMMM?
I am preparing an entire month of blog posts focusing on journals and the process of journaling. I plan to reflect on:
- what are journals?
- how have journals been used historically?
- what options exist in creating or keeping journals?
- journaling and creativity
- journaling and spirituality
- how can journal keeping be a creative and spiritual catalyst?
- what gets in the way of keeping a journal?
- when might we not want to keep a journal?
- what do we do with old journals?
Other questions may emerge as we go along. Please be thinking all about journals, whether you are for them, or against them, and any questions that you may have now, or during the month. I am SO excited by this topic. I hope you are as well!